Thursday, March 4, 2010

Good news....and dumb people....

I GOT INTO SEMINARY!!!! SWEEEETTTTT!!!!

Now, here's why I can be even happier that I did...

So I can call out morons like this guy here who are calling themselves High Priests....

AND...

So I can call out writers of article posted above who say nasty-ass shit like this:

Practitioners of Wicca are nothing more than 14 year old girls emotionally and spiritually, and are too poor and stupid to join a better cult or religion. Seriously, Wicca is just Satanism with Downs Syndrome. Blessed Be!

Seriously. It's only 7:25 in the morning and already I feel like putting a fist through the wall. I won't, because that would hurt, but yeah. Feel like it.

2 comments:

Kanani said...

The truth is that statement even sounds ignorant and childish. If you want to slam a persons faith at least attempt to use some ofrm of intelligence. OY!

Unknown said...

wow!! So, I guess I'm mentally 14 years old huh?! well, they write like they're in 2nd grade! so there pfffft!!!! Geez louise!!! I wouldn't blame you for wanting to put a fist in the wall. Hmmm, ignorance is bliss right?! LOL!