Saturday, November 14, 2009

Seminary Question Number 4 (or is it 3?), something good to read, and something great to announce.

4.) How do you relate your faith, personal history, academic background and vocational goals?

How do I relate? What do you mean how do I “relate”? I’m not sure this is a well-formulated question. How many people come to this question and say, “What the fuck?” You want me to add all of this up and say, “this equals why I want to come to Union?” I truly don’t understand what you’re asking here. Are you asking me how the fuck I ended up here? Sometimes, I’m really not sure.

(That's not my final answer.)

Hey, kids! Want to read something totally friggin' awesome??? Go pick up this little thing! I found it at the Strand, but Amazon is our friend sometimes, too.

I am thrilled to announce the formation of something new and awesome. Today, the Pagan Community Center of New York was formed. I will keep you all posted and a new website is to come.

This is a turning point. Something big happened today.

No comments: